Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
We are entering the season of heavy rain and potential flooding in the Little Rock area, and that is why SERVPRO of Northwest Little Rock is here to get the water out and dry your damaged property. Whether it is a supply line leak or dangerous flood waters, our highly trained professionals are on standby at a moment's notice to respond to your call. Floodwater can be especially dangerous since it contains hazardous contaminants that can impact your health and safety. Our team is trained to find and remove all the water, mitigate any safety issues, and return your property to normal as quickly as possible. Regardless of the type of emergency, call the experts at SERVPRO of Northwest Little Rock. We are always Here to Help.
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (501) 803-9700
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 1960 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Little Rock arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.