SERVPRO of Northwest Little Rock Seeking Qualified Production Manager
Do you have production management experience? SERVPRO of Northwest Little Rock is currently seeking qualified candidates with job site management, communication, and insurance experience to help keep our restoration company the best for clients in Little Rock and Maumelle, and the surrounding areas.
This position requires excellent communication and motivational skills, as you will be working closely will homeowners, insurance adjusters and overseeing the timelines of crews working to complete restoration projects all over the area.
You can expect competitive salary, advancement opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package upon hire.
* Must have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in management in the service industry.
* Must have excellent communication skills.
* Must be flexible and organized, as many jobs with short deadlines can occur simultaneously.
* Must be a problem solver with patience and assertiveness.
* Must be in good physical health.
* Must be able to create and execute production schedules, timelines, and subsequent reports.
* Must be willing to travel at times.
* Must have a basic understanding of mathematics, have rudimentary handyman skills, and the ability to make decisions in the moment.
* Are desired to have some college education and an understanding of restoration work, but this is not a requirement for employment decisions.
SERVPRO of Northwest Little Rock is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will never discriminate personnel practices on account of race, disability, sex, veteran status, nation of origin, or any characteristic protected by law.