What Do I Need to Do If I Have Water Damage in My Kitchen?
SERVPRO Performs Complete Restoration Services to Your Little Rock Home.
Attempting to clean up and perform repairs after a water leak in your Little Rock home can be daunting and quite frankly ineffective because moisture tends to hide out of sight, requiring additional equipment. Most homeowners simply do not have the right equipment to repair water damage effectively. Depending on the quantity of moisture and the leak's size, the job may be too much for you to handle on your own.
Why Should I Use a Professional Service to Restore My Home?
SERVPRO Has the Knowledge, Experience, and Expertise to Repair Damages
If you need water restoration services in Little Rock, our team can help get your home back to pre-damage condition. Our technicians scope the damage and use their knowledge to create restoration goals to suit your home and personal needs. We pride ourselves on our premium individualized services.
What Makes Professional Equipment Ideal for Water Restoration?
- Extraction equipment is essential for restoration.
- Air movers blow high-velocity air toward the targeted area.
- Dehumidifiers come equipped with HEPA filters, ensuring proper air conditions.
- Multiple air movers and dehumidifiers function at one time for optimal results.
What Are Some Disadvantages of Using My Own Equipment?
- Homeowners may not understand drying principles that facilitate the best drying conditions.
- Most people do not have the proper equipment; for example, very few homeowners have moisture sensors to determine moisture levels.
- Using insufficient equipment substantially lengthens the drying time, thus impacting the quality of the restoration job.
Consider using our professional services to mitigate the water damage to your property. Our highly trained technicians provide 24/7 rapid response with advanced equipment. We are here for you.
For 24/7 assistance after a water leak, contact SERVPRO of Northwest Little Rock at (501) 803-9700. We will make it "Like it never even happened."