What to Do if Your North Little Rock Property Needs Storm Cleanup on Short Notice
SERVPRO Operates Around the Clock to Help with Storm Cleanup Around the North Little Rock Area
There is no telling when an emergency weather situation may arise. Even in the North Little Rock area, where weather can be mild, any sudden rainfall, violent winds, or flash flooding will have a significant impact on your property. SERVPRO offers restoration that often focuses on controlling the effect of water and dealing with structural damage. We’re Faster to Any Size Disaster, meaning you have a trusted name in the industry on your side whenever you need us.
Not all storm cleanup in North Little Rock is time-sensitive, meaning that you may be able to save a few fallen branches and light exterior work until a free weekend. However, you should address a leaking roof from storms or interior flooding as soon as possible. There are some situations where immense storm damage can impact your building’s structural integrity. Even though a total collapse is rare, an influx of debris and contaminated rainwater could have lasting effects and bring extensive repair expenses.
SERVPRO arrives at your door within hours of your call to assess the damage and get started on emergency mitigation tasks. Our mitigation process includes:
- Scoping out your property to assess the damage and look for any potential safety hazards
- Limit exposure to your structural elements by performing tarping/board-up services for roof damage and broken doors or windows – this prevents weather exposure, vermin infestation, vandalism, etc.
- Performing water removal services for any standing water
- Drying out your property with the help of centrifugal air movers, industrial fans, and other dehumidifiers
- Using moisture sensors and thermal imaging technology to ensure no moisture gets left behind
- Handling odor control and contamination with HEPA filtration air scrubbers, thorough cleaning, and deodorization.
For all elements of storm damage, the areas that require cleanup and cannot wait can get left to our trained crew at SERVPRO of Little Rock. Contact us whenever you need assistance by calling (501) 803-9700.