Can Mold Be Contained and Cleaned Up Inside a Production Facility?
Mold Removal Companies Like SERVPRO Have the Ability to Restore Your Little Rock Business with Proven Methods and Techniques
You count on day to day operations at your Little Rock production facility to go off without a hitch. Once you or one of your employees suspect a mold infestation, you must address it as soon as possible. As the symptom of some water or moisture issue, merely handling it with cleaning products or bleach only treats the surface problem. SERVPRO has skilled technicians on staff trained to handle mold mitigation and removal so that you can have peace of mind.
What Could Have Caused Mold to Grow Inside Our Facility?
Several issues call for the assistance of trusted mold removal companies in Little Rock, such as our crew at SERVPRO. Some of the more common reasons for mold development include:
- HVAC system drainage problems
- Leaking plumbing fixtures or water piping
- Excessive, consistent humidity
- Leaking windows or roofing
- Persistent condensation
- Improperly cleaned up flood damage
When our crew gets called out for mold remediation, we treat the root cause of the problem and the mold to ensure your commercial space interior is safe for all employees. We will:
- Moisture Source: Our team will carefully inspect the moisture source that brought on the mold growth.
- Mold Removal: We take the time to dispose of any contaminated materials, including carpeting, wood, and drywall.
- Cleaning, Disinfecting, and Deodorization: Using EPA-registered cleaning agents and antimicrobials, SERVPRO technicians clean, deodorize, and sanitize the affected area to help prevent future mold growth.
- Repair, Rebuild and Restore: We will take care of all of the rebuilding required to bring your business's impacted area to its original condition.
Due to the potential health effects that may arise, it is best to have mold removal companies handle the cleanup. If you suspect there is mold growing within your commercial space, SERVPRO of Northwest Little Rock can be reached at (501) 803-9700.