Do I Need Professional Assistance After a Fire?
SERVPRO Helps Restore Your Little Rock Home and Mitigate Further Damage.
Professional assistance following a fire at your Little Rock property is critical in mitigating further damage as quickly as possible. Professional help from the SERVPRO team also eases some of the inevitable stress you are feeling after a fire. SERVPRO uses project managers to see the restoration through from start to finish. We also have a crisis team available 24/7; We're Faster To Any Size Disaster.
What Does SERVPRO Do That I Cannot Do Myself?
SERVPRO Has Access to Professional High-Quality Equipment and Expert Knowledge
Fire dmage in your Little Rock home is not straight forward. Depending on the type of fire, visible damage may vary. For instance, a protein kitchen fire can result in a sticky film-like residue all over your kitchen. Protein fires require a different type of cleanup process than other kinds of fires. Professionals like our SERVPRO technicians can quickly identify the required cleaning techniques for your specific situation. Another major factor is removing the malodor caused by smoke traveling to all corners of your home.
What Deodorization Equipment Does SERVPRO Use?
- ULV Fogger (Wet Fogger): Uses cold fogging techniques; the fog comes in the form of small droplets that use low-pressure air stream to dissipate throughout your home.
- Thermal Fogger (Dry Fogger): Uses a heater to vaporize a deodorant solution that sprays in a fog.
- Ozone Generator: Produces ozone that penetrates and oxidizes odor. It requires extra precautions as concentrated ozone can be toxic.
What Safety Precautions Does SERVPRO Take During Deodorization?
- During fogging and ozone use, residents, pets, and plants need to leave the home.
- Technicians ensure proper ventilation for extended amounts of time (24hr plus) after fogging and ozone generator use.
- Technicians wear appropriate PPE while using the equipment.
For 24/7assistance after a fire, contact SERVPRO of Northwest Little Rock at (501) 803-9700.
See more about Little Rock.