Can I Trust SERVPRO To Take Care Of My Belongings During Mold Removal?
Little Rock Homeowners Need Mold Remediation They Can Rely On
As any resident of Little Rock knows, it can be quite stressful to call contractors to your home. You want to know they can take care of your belongings.
When it comes to mold removal in Little Rock, homeowners need remediation specialists who care for their belongings as if they were their own. That is why it is a good idea to call SERVPRO.
How does SERVPRO take care of my belongings?
We understand that mold can grow anywhere with a food source, including your:
- Carpets and drapes
- Drywall, wallpaper, and painted walls
- On wood or metal surfaces
- Around sinks, tubs, and faucets
- In attics, basements, laundry rooms, and crawl spaces
Mold gets everywhere – but your belongings are in safe hands with us. Our technicians use professional cleaning techniques and antimicrobial cleansing agents to care for your belongings. It is always our aim to salvage items if we can – disposal is a last resort.
If we need to pack out your belongings while we remedy the mold, we can store them safely in our warehouse and return them to you clean. We also log every item and ensure that what we return matches our inventory list. We provide a special software program called the CCIS Contents Claim Inventory System that can scan and document the steps of the service.
How does SERVPRO take care of my home?
Our technicians know that mold can wreak havoc in your home. We take care of your home by:
- Choosing the most appropriate cleaning methods, that are least likely to damage the structure of your home
- Thoroughly drying your home to prevent further warping of wood or plaster.
- Taking care of restoration jobs such as removing drywall or hanging fresh wallpaper
- Using powerful filtration to remove mold spores from the air
- Deodorizing your home, so it smells fresh once more.
We aim to leave your home, "Like it never even happened."
What about aftercare?
Our team is available 24 hours a day if you have any concerns. Your project manager can also call you a week after our visit to check that you are satisfied with the service and answer any further questions. And of course, before we leave your home, we do a walk-through with you to ensure you are satisfied with our service.
For a mold remediation and removal company you can trust, call SERVPRO of Northwest Little Rock at (501) 803-9700.