Maumelle Mold Damage
The water leak and moisture buildup led mold damage in this Maumelle area home. The odor and dampness finally alerted the homeowner to seek the help of SERVPRO. Our technicians can have a minor leak fixed and all the non-saveable materials torn out and discarded in plastic bags to prevent cross-contamination. We make sure the area is dry, free of visible mold, and treated with an antimicrobial product to exterminate remaining spores, though more will show up. As long as the moisture level is controlled, fungal development potential is greatly reduced. We can spray a pleasant deodorizer to complete the service and make the customer feel "Like it never even happened."